This is the video of the presentation I did during TBEX Europe 2013: Promote your brand with Google Hangouts on Air #TBEX. You can also see the slides here:
Introducing ReThink Video, strategies for using video in new ways to promote your brand, a website dedicated to promote the use of video in alternative ways.
Because video is much more than you think.
A few days ago I published this video in the TBEX blog, explaining how to create screencasts. Specifically, I was explaining how travel blogger can use screencasting to promote their brands.
Enjoy the video.
A live show on Monetising travel
In this video I will show you how to create professional-looking Google Hangouts on Air.
The Hangouts on Air are Hangouts, video chats among several people as the normal ones, but they are also broadcasted to the world via a Youtube channel. A great advantage.
First, you need the right equipment:. I’d recommend:
- A good webcam. I use the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, which records in full HD 1080.
- A good microphone. I use the Plantronics Audio 300 USB
- A good background: I use a printout of a frame from one of my videos. I paid 40 euros for it, and I put it in a hanger that I got for another 50 euros.
- Light, plenty of light. Try with different settings and different sources of light. You will probably need some light pointing at your face.
Once you have the equipment, you will need to practice to get used used to the tools available. Some of th Google Hangouts apps that I use are:
- Hangout Toolbox: A must. It allows for lower thirds, adding logos and names. It also allows you to follow comments in twitter and Google Plus. Very important tool.
- Chat: for internal use of the participants.
- Screen sharing: Allows us to share web pages and pictures.
As you can see, the Google Hangouts on Air are a very powerfull tool. Enjoy the live show !
Another Travel Massive Live show, talking about 2013 predictions in the travel industry.
Live show on “Search on Travel”, from Travel Massive Live.
We had a chat today about Low cost airlines and building communities in travel
This is part of the ongoing Travel Massive Live effort.
Last week I took part of a long live chat on “The future of Travel“. It was a live show organised by the Travel Massive group.
Hope you find it interesting. We will be doing more Live shows in the Travel Massive Live shows page. Stay tuned !
We are launching a new travel blog called Fashionable Travel. To show the best of the best in the travel world.
We are starting with three articles:
So if you want to read about the best places in the world, please subscribe to Fashionable Travel